We ask all patrons and exhibit staff to follow the requirements below:
Please do not attend the Perth Tradie Expo ( PTE)
If you are waiting for Covid test results.
If you have tested positive in the past 21 days.
If you have been asked to isolate during the event dates.
If you have been in a Covid hotspot in the last 14 days.
If you have been in contact with a person who has been tested positive to Covid 19 in the past 14 days.
For the protection and consideration of others please do not attend if you have cold or flu symptoms, shortness of breath or other Covid 19 symptoms.
- Patrons are asked to obey Covid Marshals instructions.
- 1.5m Rule to be kept throughout the venue
- And also when in a queue standing near exhibits.
- Please follow exit and entry signs.
- Hand washing stations and sanitiser will be available at the event, please follow signs.
- Toilet areas will be regularly sanitised.
- Please use tissues or elbow if coughing or sneezing. Wash or sanitise hands immediately after.
- Masks will be available if required.
If you have any queries about Covid Safe instructions please seek advice from a Covid Marshal.